New: listen to doctor Bruce Williams, DO, speak on the patient-centered medical home.
Family Care of Eastern Jackson County, recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home for its committment to quality care, provides a full array of medical services for the entire family, from infants and children to teens and adults to seniors. Our physicians and staff are experienced caregivers who value the trust and confidence you place in us, and our goal is to provide you and your family an exceptional level of medical care in a warm and caring environment.
The physicians of Family Care of Eastern Jackson County are your community doctors, serving Blue Springs and the surrounding areas in Jackson counties. With more than 50 years of combined experience our physicians are making sure you and your family have close-by access to quality healthcare from doctors you know and trust.
Family Care of Eastern Jackson County is part of the Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City. We are affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center as well as the hospitals of HCA Midwest Health System.
Please call (816) 229-8187 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)