The physicians of Heritage Physicians Group are your community doctors, serving Independence and the surrounding areas in Jackson County. With years of combined experience our physicians are making sure you and your family have close-by access to quality healthcare from doctors you know and trust.
Heritage Physicians Group, recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) for its commitment to quality care, is part of the Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City. We are affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center as well as the hospitals of HCA Midwest Health System. PCMH is a model of health care based on primary care and focused on higher quality and lower costs. As we strive to provide better preventive care, you may notice some changes in our practice. We will encourage you to take an active role in managing your health and especially your wellness.
Please call (816) 356-2000 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)