The HCA Midwest Health System is now pleased to offer online scheduling! Many of our primary care physicians and nurse practitioners offer this new service and more will soon. Please view the online physician directory or the providers listed below for availability.
Jeffrey A. Scott, MD Medical Group is a family medicine physician with nearly 30 years of experience. Dr. Scott has served the Grandview, Missouri, community for most of his career, delivering medical care for family members of all ages, from children to teens, adults and seniors.
- Same or next day appointments
- Accepting new patients
- Experienced, Family Practice Physician
- Accepting ALL major health insurance plans
Jeffrey A. Scott, MD Medical Group is part of the Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City. We are affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center as well as the hospitals of HCA Midwest Health System.
Please call (816) 765-3888 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)