The physicians of Town Plaza Family Practice are your community doctors, serving Overland Park and the surrounding areas in Johnson county. With more than 50 years of combined experience our physicians are making sure you and your family have close-by access to quality healthcare from doctors you know and trust.
Please call (913) 345-3650 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
Reduce your wait time! Download, print, and bring the completed forms with you for your upcoming appointment.
Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into "what patients want it to be." Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients’ and providers’ experience of care. NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition is the most widely-used way to transform primary care practices into medical homes.