Town Plaza OB/GYN office is closing effective, March 20, 2015. It has been a pleasure to serve your healthcare needs over the last several years. Jean Winfield has moved to Kansas City Women’s Clinic. You may contact her at (913) 894-8500.
If you need to find a a new OB/GYN provider, please consider browsing our list of OB/GYN providers by clicking on the find a doctor tab and search by specialty.
All medical record requests must be made by March 20, 2015.
Town Plaza OB/GYN provides comprehensive services for women ranging from routine annual exams to prenatal and obstetrical care to care for menopause and mid-life issues and more.
Our physicians offer a wide array of laparoscopic and in-office approaches for treatment of common gynecologic conditions and are dedicated to making the most advanced technologies available to all of our patients.
- Robotic surgery with da Vinci® technology (more info below)
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Female cancer screenings
- HPV testing and education
- Routine gynecologic care and annual well-woman exams
- Adolescent and teen gynecology
- Complete prenatal and obstetrical care
- Expertise in mid-life and menopause-related issues
Please call (913) 345-6950 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Health Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
Reduce your wait time! Download, print, and bring the completed forms with you for your upcoming appointment.
New Gynecology Patient Paperwork
- Patient Registration Form
- Authorization for Release of PHI
- Medical History Form
- Patient Consent Form
- Permission to Leave Message
- HIPAA Agreement
- BRAC Risk Assessment Form
New Obstetrics Patient Paperwork
Town Plaza OB/GYN Cares for You
At Town Plaza OB/GYN, our goal is to deliver excellent care, while making your experience as pleasant and convenient as possible.
- Board-certified expertise in women’s medicine
- All major insurance plans accepted
- Same-and next-day appointments
- Extended hours with early morning appointments
- Accepting new patients
- Convenient online registration forms to enable us to serve you better
- Babies delivered at the Family Birthing Center of Menorah Medical Center, which is also home to a level IIb NICU, should your newborn have any complications
Robotic surgery with da Vinci®
A new, minimally invasive approach to hysterectomy, using da Vinci® Hysterectomy, combines the advantages of conventional open and minimally invasive hysterectomies, but with benefits such as:
- Significantly less pain
- Less blood loss
- Fewer complications
- Less scarring
- A shorter hospital stay
- Faster return to normal daily activities