About Overland Park General and Bariatric Surgery
Overland Park General and Bariatric Surgery provides general and advanced bariatric surgery for weight loss. They perform comprehensive and minimally invasive surgeries including hernia repair (ventral, abdominal, inguinal, umbilical and hiatal). They also perform general surgeries such as appendectomies, gallbladder surgery, small bowel and colon surgery, diverticulitis surgical management, and skin and soft tissue mass excision. We strive to treat all patients in the same manner as we would treat our loved ones with a foundation based on the practice-patient relationship.
The physicians of Overland Park General and Bariatric Surgery are local to the Kansas City area and take pride in being active in their local communities.
Our team of experts consist of Board Certified Surgeons specializing in many areas of general surgery including:
- Minimally invasive & robotic surgery
- Bariatric (weight loss surgery)
- Hernia repairs including ventral/abdominal/inguinal/umbilical & hiatal hernias
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Anti-reflux surgery including LINX procedure
- General surgeries such as appendectomies, cholecystectomy (gallbladder)
- Small bowel & colon surgery
- Diverticulitis surgical management
- Surgical wound management
- Skin & soft tissue mass excision
Overland Park General and Bariatric Surgery is part of the HCA Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City, Independence, Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. We are affiliated with Overland Park Medical Center as well as other hospitals of HCA Midwest Health.
Please call (913) 274-2600 to schedule an appointment. For cancellations, please provide a 24-hour notice.