Brian M Aalbers, DONeurology
Known for his compassion and team-oriented approach to care, Dr. Aalbers is dedicated to comprehensive whole patient management in general neurology. He has served as a clinical instructor in his field and has been recognized for his excellence in teaching as well as for his own academic performance. Dr. Aalbers has authored numerous research projects, papers and articles.
He is a member of the Movement Disorder Society, the American Academy of Neurology and the Tourette Syndrome Association.
Baclofen Pump Management
Botulinum Toxin Injections
Cervical and Cranial Spasticity
CSF Metabolic and Neurtransmitter Analysis
Deep Brain Stimulation
Deep Brain Stimulation (MRI Guided)
Genetic and Metabolic Disease
- Neurology - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: College of Osteopathic Medicine - Touro University, California - 2010
- Residency: Neurology/Pediatric Neurology - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston - 2010
- Fellowship: Movement Disorders - University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston - 2011
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center