903 E. 104th Street, Suite 500
Kansas City, MO 64131
- Human Resources: Laurie Casey (816) 508-4092
- Media Relations: Chris Hamele (816) 508-4197
- Physician Recruitment: 1-800-788-1787 | Web site
Nurses On-Call is a health advice and physician referral service line that Midwest Physicians provides to the public free of charge. Reach a registered nurse 24 hours per day, 7 days per week*.
Find a Physician
Whether you want a primary care physician or a specialist, and close to home or quick access from work, there are a few easy ways to find a physician that fits both your needs and your lifestyle.
- Call us at (816) 751-4884
- Visit the Physician Finder for Midwest Physicians
Choosing a doctor that’s right for you is a big decision, and we want you to have all of the information you need.
Schedule an Appointment
Have you selected a physician already? We’ll help you make that appointment. Call us at (816) 751-4884 and we’ll transfer you to the scheduler. Or, fill out this form and we’ll call you back when it’s convenient for you.
Our registered nurses are licensed in four states and have combined nursing experience of over 150 years. Health questions that our RNs can answer for you might include:
- I hit my head; do I need to see my doctor?
- How do I know if this mole needs to be looked at?
- Am I drinking enough water?
- My child has a fever and cough! What do I do?
The nurses at Nurses On-Call can give you some guidelines, some information to think about, and point you in the right direction for all of your healthcare concerns.
Are you looking for a hospital that has da Vinci® robotic surgeons on staff? Do you want to learn more about labor and delivery services at Midwest Physicians? Is there a breast health program available? What about a 32-slice MRI?
If you have questions about Midwest Physicians, give us a call at (816) 751-4884; we’ll point you in the right direction.
Think of us as your healthcare navigator: find MDs, consult a nurse, and get all the information you need to make the best healthcare decisions you can.
Additional Helpul Information
* Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911 or visit your nearest Emergency Room. To find out just how fast you’ll be seen, text ER to 23000.
General Internet communication is inherently not secure. For this reason, we highly recommend that data considered confidential or private in nature not be submitted on this form. (e.g., Social Security Numbers, Diagnosis Information, Credit Card Numbers, etc.)