The HCA Midwest Health System is now pleased to offer online scheduling! Many of our primary care physicians and nurse practitioners offer this new service and more will soon. Please view the online physician directory or the providers listed below for availability.
It’s always good to know a doctor.
Grandview Healthcare Clinic’s physician is Kirk Barnett, MD. With over 30 years Internal Medicine experience, Kirk Barnett, MD, is proud to be Grandview’s hometown doctor. From treating patients at his local office to his dedication in caring for our community’s elderly, Dr. Barnett is committed to providing area residents with fast access to excellent care. So that when you need a good doctor, you won’t have to go far.
- Same or next day appointments
- Accepting new patients
- Experienced, internal medicine physician
Please call (816) 765-8900 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into "what patients want it to be." Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients’ and providers’ experience of care. NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition is the most widely-used way to transform primary care practices into medical homes.