The HCA Midwest Health System is now pleased to offer online scheduling! Many of our primary care physicians and nurse practitioners offer this new service and more will soon. Please view the online physician directory or the providers listed below for availability.
Lee's Summit Family Care offers a wide array of medical services to patients of all ages. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of quality of healthcare. All of our physicians are board-certified and we offer same-day and new patient appointments. We look forward to serving you!
Please call (816) 524-2626 to schedule an appointment.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
Reduce your wait time! Download, print, and bring the completed forms with you for your upcoming appointment.
Patient Registration Form | Update yearly and when you have a change in any information, like address, phone number or insurance.
Having a physical? You'll need:
Having a well woman appointment? You'll need: