The physicians of Medical Group of Kansas City are your community doctors, serving Kansas City and the surrounding areas Lee’ Summit and Overland Park, Kansas. With more than 50 years of combined experience our physicians are making sure you and your family have close-by access to quality healthcare from doctors you know and trust.
Medical Group of Kansas City is part of the Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City. We are affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center, Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Research Medical Center, as well as the hospitals of HCA Midwest Health System.
The Medical Group of Kansas City specializes in internal medicine, gastroenterology, endocrinology and geriatrics.
- Same day or next day appointments are available
- Physicians are board-certified
Our goal is to provide you the very best care available. We are committed to working with you in order to protect, promote and maintain your health.
Please call (816) 363-7710 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
Reduce your wait time! Download, print, and bring the completed forms with you for your upcoming appointment.