Midwest Women's Healthcare Specialists has provided a comprehensive array of women's health services at the same location for half a century. The physicians merged into the current large partnership years ago and their service area now extends from Jackson County to Clay and Cass Counties along the 71 Hwy corridor. We offer five convenient office locations and new patients are always welcome.
Unique services that the fourteen practitioners provide include: obstetrics and gynecology, fertility assistance including in-vitro fertilization (IVF) at the fertility clinic of Dr. Gregory Starks, advanced risk pregnancy care, modern and laparoscopic surgical techniques, birthing center concept and midwifery services for low risk maternity care at Midwest Midwifery, ultrasound services, and urogynecology.
For more information about fertility options (IVF) and the Fertility Clinic of Dr. Gregory Starks visit these websites at: Fertility and Family Planning at Research Medical Center, fertilitysuccessrates.com, fertilityjourney.com, or resolve.org.
Please call (816) 444-6888 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
2015 Aetna Institute of Excellence®
Aetna Institutes of Excellence recognizes this practice for its unique expertise in consistently delivering evidence-based, quality care.