Make an Appointment OnlineThe HCA Midwest Health System is now pleased to offer online scheduling! Many of our primary care physicians and nurse practitioners offer this new service and more will soon. Please view the online physician directory or the providers listed below for availability.
Patient Care with a Personal Touch at QIM. We strive to put our patients first and have added a new benefit to our care model. We will be rounding on our own patients that have an in-patient stay at Overland Park Regional Medical Center. That’s patient Care with a personal touch!
Quivira Internal Medicine is part of the Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City. The Offices of Quivira Internal Medicine are located on the east side of Quivira Road, near Overland Park Regional Medical Center. With over 30 years at this location, our experienced physicians and staff are here to serve our community. We take same day appointments and can accommodate new patients.
Quivira Internal Medicine is located in the Johnson County area with 9 physicians. Our practice consists of 9 internists and 3 nurse practitioners. All of our physicians are board-certified*. In addition to our in-house laboratory, Quivira Internal Medicine has the ability to administer and interpret the following capabilities on-site:
- Bone Densities (DEXA)
- Diabetic Education
- Full X-rays
- Aorta Scanning
- Bladder Scanning
- Glucose Testing
- Spirometry- (PFT )
Quivira Internal Medicine dedicates itself to staying on the cutting edge of medical technology and therapeutics. Therapeutic areas include diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, osteoporosis and infectious disease.
Comprehensive care: Quivira Internal Medicine performs comprehensive physical examinations. Wellness and prevention is the best and most cost-effective medical care. Scheduling is optimized to try and get a full examination and studies done within the most convenient time frame for the patient.
Please call (913) 541-3340 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Healthcare Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)
Reduce your wait time! Download, print, and bring the completed forms with you for your upcoming appointment.
- Medical History Form
- Patient Registration Form | Patient Registration Form (Spanish)
- Consent to Treatment Form | Consent to Treatment Form (Spanish)
- HIPAA Agreement
- Medicare Patients only: Medicare Secondary Questionnaire | Medicare Secondary Questionnaire (Spanish)
- Medicare Health Risk Assessment Form (for physical/wellness exam only)
- Request for Medical Records
Patient Portal release information:
* New physicians are in the process of becoming board certified.
Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into "what patients want it to be." Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients’ and providers’ experience of care. NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition is the most widely-used way to transform primary care practices into medical homes.