You've come to the right place.
The physicians of Southland Primary Care are your community doctors, serving Belton and the surrounding areas in northern Cass and southern Jackson counties. With more than 50 years of combined experience our physicians are making sure you and your family have close-by access to quality healthcare from doctors you know and trust.
Whether you need a quick appointment or want to establish a physician relationship, we’re here for you. Right down the street!
Please call (816) 331-4000 to schedule an appointment. For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.
As part of our commitment to providing quality healthcare, we have a fully integrated electronic medical record system allowing our physicians access to patient information 24/7, even during emergencies. Additionally, we are able to send e-prescriptions directly to participating pharmacies.
Information, Hours & Directions
Our Doctors and Health Providers
Insurance and Payment
This practice accepts ALL major health insurance plans in the Kansas City area.
Forms of payment*:
- Personal Check
- Go Red for Women
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pause magazine
- American College of Physicians, Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Gilda Radner Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry
- VBAC: Woman-Centered, Evidence-Based resource
- ICAN of Kansas City
- Thermachoice Endometrial Ablation
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)