12140 Nall Ave. #230
Overland Park, KS 66209
Phone: (913) 661-9448
Fax: (913) 661-4688
About Johnson County Neurology
Johnson County Neurology is part of the HCA Midwest Physicians network in Kansas City. We are affiliated with and conveniently located on the South side of the Menorah Medical Center campus. Our physicians are highly trained to treat disorders and symptoms of the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscles. Our specialties include the following medical evaluation and treatment services:
- Alzheimer's disease and other dementia disorders
- EMG and Nerve Conductor Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuropathy and neuromuscular conditions
- Parkinson's disease, including deep brain stimulation treatment
- Seizures/epilepsy, including video monitoring and vagal nerve stimulators
Johnson County Neurology provides the highest level and quality of service and care to its patients and referring partners. We pride ourselves on having an outstanding team of well trained, patient friendly clinical and office personnel. Our staff works hard to provide an environment that supports efficient care and responsiveness.
Please call (913) 661-9448 to schedule an appointment (option 2). For cancelations, please provide a 24-hour notice.