Comprehensive women’s care delivered by experienced, board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists in locations across the Kansas City metro area
The board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists of HCA Midwest Health’s Physician Services Group are committed to providing advanced, personalized and expert care for women. Our physicians offer years of experience and specialized skill in all aspects of female health – from routine well-woman care to prenatal and childbirth care to treatment for menopause symptoms or other gynecologic health issues. We also deliver more specialized gynecologic care such as urogynecology and gynecologic oncology.
Or call to find a gynecologist.
Women’s Health Clinics
- Easy Access: Our board-certified gynecologist team includes more than 20 physicians in communities across the Kansas City metro area, so you’ll never have to travel far for expert women’s care.
- Convenience: Our physicians offer fast appointment availability for routine care and work to ensure you are seen quickly for problems or emergencies.
- Comprehensive care: From your first menstrual cycle to pregnancy and menopause, we have the knowledge, compassion and skill to care for you every step of the way.
See accepted insurance plans.
Gynecologic Expertise in Kansas City
Whether you’re looking to establish a relationship with a gynecologist, experiencing female-related issues, looking for contraception advice, or planning to expand your family, our obstetrician gynecologists have the expertise to help:
- Menstruation – Our gynecologists offer therapies to help women manage irregular periods, PMS and other menstrual cycle problems.
- Contraception – HCA Midwest Health gynecology doctors are experts in all types of birth control and work with each woman to determine the form of contraception that works for her.
- Specialty Expertise – Our gyn specialists offer care in areas such as urogynecology (female urology) and gynecologic oncology for female cancers.
- Gynecological Surgery & Procedures – Our physicians are trained in minimally invasive surgical approaches such as laparoscopy and robotic surgery for hysterectomy, cervical cancer treatment, endometriosis and other conditions. HCA Midwest Health also offers access to one of the area’s few Centers of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
- Complete Pregnancy Care – HCA Midwest Health Obs offer pregnancy care ranging from family planning and preconception counseling to pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum care.
- Menopause – Our gynecologists help women manage and minimize menopause symptoms and develop personalized plans of care for the best quality of life.
- Urogynecology (female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery) – HCA Midwest Health offers convenient access to urogynecology expertise throughout the metro area. Our urogynecologists are board certified and specially trained in the latest, most progressive female urology procedures, including minimally invasive surgeries and in-office ablations. Our doctors take a comprehensive and personalized approach to helping women find relief from immensely personal issues such as chronic pelvic pain, incontinence, prolapse, pelvic floor disorder, recurrent urinary tract infections and more.
Find a urogynecologist
- Gynecologic oncology – Our team of female reproductive cancers specialists are experts at advanced and innovative diagnoses and treatments for cervical, ovarian, vaginal, vulvar and uterine cancers. They are recognized throughout the area for expertise in gynecologic surgeries.
Meet Our Gynecologists
What is a Gynecologist?
A gynecologist focuses on women's health, and has specialized training in the female reproductive system and childbirth. Some gynecologists (Gyns) only offer well-woman care and the management of gynecological conditions such as menstruation issues, hormone disorders, and others, and don’t deliver babies.
What is an ObGyn?
An obstetrician-gynecologist (ObGyn) is a doctor who offers with women’s health care including pregnancy, and childbirth.
What is a gynecologic oncologist?
A gynecologic oncologist is a physician who specializes in female reproductive system cancers such as cervical and ovarian cancers, among others They are initially train as Ob/Gyns, then receive further specialized training in reproductive cancers.
What is a urogynecologist?
A urogynecologist, also called a specialist in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, specializes in care for female pelvic organs and the muscles and tissues that support them, and pelvic reconstructive surgery. These physicians train as Ob/Gyns and then receive specialized training in urogynecology.
What is a midwife?
A midwife offers women care during pregnancy, childbirth and after the birth of a baby. While many deliver babies at home, some midwives may also deliver babies in a birthing center or hospital. They are trained to help expectant women in routine (not high risk) pregnancies. Many midwives also offer general women’s gynecologic and well care.
Common Gynecological Conditions Treated
- Adolescent gynecology
- Cancers of the reproductive system
- Cervical dysplasia
- Irregular periods, PMS and other menstrual cycle problems
- Ovarian cysts, fibroids
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Sexually transmitted disease and infections
- Urogynecologic issues (female urology)
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Incontinence of all types
- Pelvic floor disorder
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
Common Gynecologic Procedures
- Endometrial biopsy
- Endometriosis surgical or non-surgical management
- LEEP tissue excision
- Pap smear/HPV screening
- Well woman physical exams
- Surgical procedures:
- Diagnostic laparoscopy for pelvic pain, endometriosis, ovarian cysts
- Endometrial ablation
- Fibroid removal
- Laparoscopic sterilization surgeries
- Laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
- Bladder BOTOX®
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- In-office ablations